Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fun Photo Article

 While stumbling around the internet, I found a fun little photo 
article with some great pictures... Although sadly not a great deal of substance.
But anything really that has a picture or two of Mad Max
in it usually is enough for me.
Add in a sexy lady or two with combat boots,
 leather, and feathers --- and that does wonders!
for an articles enjoyability in my opinion!

See...
It already makes this blog entry more interesting!

Here is the Title Excerpt from the 'Article'

Post Apocalyptic Fashion: What You Need To Wear For The End Of The World

Your fashion sense doesn't have to suffer just because the world is ending. If we're going to go down in flames, we at least should go down in style. Here are tips to keep it fierce after the rapture.
See the link below for the full 'article'

 And when Roger talks about the frightened ones running away from the bombs, I immediately thought of my days when I was young and I had to wear these gas masks.
-Gerald Scarfe

Check it out... as I said, its got a few great pictures...
Mostly Iconic stuff, but some interesting artistic stuff
thrown in the mix...
And I think there was more reading involved in my re-post
than there actually was on the whole photo spread...

Go rest your eyes...

Link :
Post Apoc Fashion Article

No comments:

Post a Comment