Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Craft is Good for the Mentat Health


 Mentats are fun... and by far one my favorite fictional drugs...
with the exception of maybe JET!

So I decided to try my hand at making me a cheap prop version...
After a few moments I found a decent fold-able design of it, and it was off to Kinkos

Here is how it looks when done :


So after a quick print out on some nice heavy card-stock,
I folded out the design and it came out looking GREAT!
Weirdly has an odd flap in the back, kind of like an orbitz gum package.

Id like to mess around with this, and use it as a template for my own designs..
although beyond that (and I am reaching) to make a nice tin one
similar to this : Tin Mentats

Links :
Mangodo's Deviant Art (Where I found the Mentats fold)

No comments:

Post a Comment